The 5 inch AG497HH-020N-COG-V1 LCD solution features high bright LED rails, custom designed by AGDisplays to save on power consumption and increase panel ruggedization. With a 2000 nit high bright solution installed, this panel includes a glossy surface finish. Other AGD-value add considerations in this design: optical bond, chemically strengthened coverglass and black ink print. Datasheet available in More AGD Info below.
- 2,000 cd/m² High Bright LED
- HD 1080x1920 Resolution
- Touch Type: Capacitive
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 80/80/80/80 Viewing Angle
Sample pricing shown above, includes shipping. Better tier pricing available upon request, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Outline Dimensions (WxHxD)||130.97x84.99x1.9 mm|
|Active Area (WxH)||61.88x110.02 mm|
|Color Depth||16.7M (8-bit)|
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
- Touchscreen and controller integration
- Versatile and cost effective
- Easy integration into existing design
- Compatibility with new and legacy equipment
- Built for non-conventional designs
- Long LED lifespan
- High compatibility
High Bright Solutions
Our dependable component selections make the LED backlights and controllers offered by AGDisplays some of the most reliable in the industry. Innovative LED technology has opened up new opportunities with dynamic color mixing and color sequencing capabilities.
- Shock and vibration—improved ruggedization
- Extended lifespan: 10,000-100,000 hours
- Durable in harsh temperatures (-40 to 85°C)
- Protection against extreme humidity
- Low power consumption, with higher brightness output
- Energy efficient and dependable
- Smaller LEDs for a slim and light design, and increased ruggedization
- Custom-manufactured LED controllers
- Multiple designs to accommodate your specific needs
- High sunlight readability
- NVIS-compatible options
- High color gamut achievable
- Lower EMI and better resistance
- Lower heat emission
- Retrofitted into any sized LCD
- Better uniformity
Optical bonding increases quality and lifespan of an LCD, keeping overall replacement costs low. The solution creates superior LCD strength, prevents a screen shatters and is less vulnerable to contamination & moisture. It also provides extended operational temperature range and in-creases touch response.
- Optical performance: increased luminance & contrast, reduced internal reflections
- Ruggedization: superior LCD strength and pre-vents shattered screens
- Reworkable through production process
- Excellent UV resistance
- Extended operating temperature range
This Product Qualifies for our Industrial Repair Program
AGDisplays is focused on refurbishing and repairing your LCDs; we specialize in providing cost-effective alternatives to LCD replacements.
AGDisplays repairs most components on an LCD, so our customers don’t have to replace whole units for minor repairs. Over years of finely-tuning our in-house manufacturing processes, we provide a smooth transition from modification, to inspection, to shipping. All repairs are performed at our US-based headquarters in Greensburg, PA.
For quality assurance measures, we perform a full diagnostic analysis for each repaired unit before sending restored LCDs back to customers.
Read more about our repair program by downloading our ebook here.
Note: specifications subject to change without notice.