The 19 inch AG190TA-A10N-NNU-V1 LCD solution features high bright LED rails, custom designed by AGDisplays to save on power consumption and increase panel ruggedization. With a 1000 nit high bright solution installed, this panel includes a matte surface finish. Other AGD-value add considerations in this design: 100% dimmable LED controller. Datasheet available in More AGD Info below.
- 1000 cd/m² High Bright LED
- FHD 1920x1080 Resolution
- Touch Type: None
- 5000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 89/89/89/89 Viewing Angle
Sample pricing shown above, includes shipping. Better tier pricing available upon request, please reach out to email@example.com.
|Outline Dimensions (WxHxD)||396x324x15.68 mm|
|Active Area (WxH)||376.32x301.056 mm|
|Color Depth||16.7M (8-bit)|
|Response Time||10 ms|
|Total Power||17.0 W|
|Display Mode||Transmissive, Normally White, TN|
AGDisplays offers complete high bright LCD solutions for integration into your LCD project. We use custom manufactured high bright LED rails in our high bright solutions for safe and long lasting power. Recommended for use in outdoor direct sunlight.
Our experts design and ruggedize LCDs for better performance in outdoor environments and applications with more-than-usual wear and tear. We carry our own line of High Bright LED rails that we continue to advance as the industry changes. AGDisplays also offers custom-sized LED backlight solutions that we design and tailor to custom-fit your exact needs. Our LCD enhancements are developed through months to years of laboratory research & testing and help promote a longer overall product lifespan.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
- Touchscreen and controller integration
- Versatile and cost effective
- Easy integration into existing design
- Compatibility with new and legacy equipment
- Built for non-conventional designs
- Long LED lifespan
- High compatibility
High Bright Solutions
Our dependable component selections make the LED backlights and controllers offered by AGDisplays some of the most reliable in the industry. Innovative LED technology has opened up new opportunities with dynamic color mixing and color sequencing capabilities.
- Shock and vibration—improved ruggedization
- Extended lifespan: 10,000-100,000 hours
- Durable in harsh temperatures (-40 to 85°C)
- Protection against extreme humidity
- Low power consumption, with higher brightness output
- Energy efficient and dependable
- Smaller LEDs for a slim and light design, and increased ruggedization
- Custom-manufactured LED controllers
- Multiple designs to accommodate your specific needs
- High sunlight readability
- NVIS-compatible options
- High color gamut achievable
- Lower EMI and better resistance
- Lower heat emission
- Retrofitted into any sized LCD
- Better uniformity
This Product Qualifies for our Industrial Repair Program
AGDisplays is focused on refurbishing and repairing your LCDs; we specialize in providing cost-effective alternatives to LCD replacements.
AGDisplays repairs most components on an LCD, so our customers don’t have to replace whole units for minor repairs. Over years of finely-tuning our in-house manufacturing processes, we provide a smooth transition from modification, to inspection, to shipping. All repairs are performed at our US-based headquarters in Greensburg, PA.
For quality assurance measures, we perform a full diagnostic analysis for each repaired unit before sending restored LCDs back to customers.
Read more about our repair program by downloading our ebook here.
Note: specifications subject to change without notice.