AGDisplays offers completed LCD solutions for integration into your LCD project. Our experts design and ruggedize LCDs for better performance in outdoor environments and applications with more-than-usual wear and tear. Our LCD enhancements are developed through months to years of laboratory research & testing and help promote a longer overall product lifespan.
The AG057VO-A08T-ROM-V1 features:
- Transflective display
- IP rated gasket
- 400/800 cd/m² for indoor/outdoor use
- Resistive touchscreen and controller
- OCA bonded
- VGA resolution
This Product Qualifies for our Industrial Repair Program
AGDisplays is focused on refurbishing and repairing your LCDs; we specialize in providing cost-effective alternatives to LCD replacements.
AGDisplays repairs most components on an LCD, so our customers don’t have to replace whole units for minor repairs. Over years of finely-tuning our in-house manufacturing processes, we provide a smooth transition from modification, to inspection, to shipping. All repairs are performed at our US-based headquarters in Greensburg, PA.
For quality assurance measures, we perform a full diagnostic analysis for each repaired unit before sending restored LCDs back to customers.
Read more about our repair program by downloading our ebook here.
- Touchscreen and controller integration
- Versatile and cost effective
- Easy integration into existing design
- Compatibility with new and legacy equipment
- Built for non-conventional designs
- Long LED lifespan
- High compatibility
A device’s IP rating is a formalized indication of its protection from the intrusion of foreign matter; matter that can include water, dirt, or even fingers. The IP system aims to dissociate from these sorts of imprecise claims by relating their own ratings to a set of strict definitions set forth by the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC). To see a break down of the IP rating system, click here.
The resistive touchscreen technology features:
- Low light transmission at 75%
- Activation with any object
- Protective substrate on top of glass layer
- Able to be assembled from component parts, screen and sensors
OCA bonding is considered a safe and effective alternative to costly liquid optical bonding. There are various advan-tages to choosing OCA bonding as your preferred integra-tion method. Like liquid bond, OCA reduces the reflection layers in a panel. OCA bonding is clean, which eliminates the need to clean up residuals after the bonding process is complete. The process produces high yield and is repairable.
- Increased readability and brightness.
- Strengthened Durability
- High Adhesion
- UV Protection
- Bare ITO Compatible
- Whitening and Yellowing Resistant
- Removes moisture/condensation and debris to increase viewability
- OCA strengthens structural stability to out-stand rough environments.
- OCA creates a single optical layer, reducing glare and increasing optical clarity.
Note: specifications subject to change without notice.