AGDisplays offers completed LCD solutions for integration into your LCD project. Our experts design and ruggedize LCDs for better performance in outdoor environments and applications with more-than-usual wear and tear. Our LCD enhancements are developed through months to years of laboratory research & testing and help promote a longer overall product lifespan.
The AG215HA-015N-NNM-V1 display kit includes the following unintegrated components: 21.5" capactive touch screen AG215G-CTP-USB-EX-V1, LCD controller AGMULTI-12-RGB-V4 with HDMI/DVI/VGA input, and LVDS output, and an external LED controller. Datasheet available in More AGD Info below.
- 1500 cd/m² Brightness
- FHD 1920x1080 Resolution
- Touch Type: Projected Capacitive
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 89/89/89/89 Viewing Angle
Sample pricing shown above, includes shipping. Better tier pricing available upon request, please reach out to email@example.com.
|Outline Dimensions (WxHxD)||532.5x325.60x2.4 mm|
|Storage Temperature (°C)||-30 to 70|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-20 to 60|
|Active Area (WxH)||476.064 x 267.786 mm|
|Color Depth||16.7M (8-bit)|
This Product Qualifies for our Industrial Repair Program
AGDisplays is focused on refurbishing and repairing your LCDs; we specialize in providing cost-effective alternatives to LCD replacements.
AGDisplays repairs most components on an LCD, so our customers don’t have to replace whole units for minor repairs. Over years of finely-tuning our in-house manufacturing processes, we provide a smooth transition from modification, to inspection, to shipping. All repairs are performed at our US-based headquarters in Greensburg, PA.
For quality assurance measures, we perform a full diagnostic analysis for each repaired unit before sending restored LCDs back to customers.
Read more about our repair program by downloading our ebook here.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
- Touchscreen and controller integration
- Versatile and cost effective
- Easy integration into existing design
- Compatibility with new and legacy equipment
- Built for non-conventional designs
- Long LED lifespan
- High compatibility
High Bright Solutions
Our dependable component selections make the LED backlights and controllers offered by AGDisplays some of the most reliable in the industry. Innovative LED technology has opened up new opportunities with dynamic color mixing and color sequencing capabilities.
- Shock and vibration—improved ruggedization
- Extended lifespan: 10,000-100,000 hours
- Durable in harsh temperatures (-40 to 85°C)
- Protection against extreme humidity
- Low power consumption, with higher brightness output
- Energy efficient and dependable
- Smaller LEDs for a slim and light design, and increased ruggedization
- Custom-manufactured LED controllers
- Multiple designs to accommodate your specific needs
- High sunlight readability
- NVIS-compatible options
- High color gamut achievable
- Lower EMI and better resistance
- Lower heat emission
- Retrofitted into any sized LCD
- Better uniformity
Note: specifications subject to change without notice.