AGDisplays offers completed LCD solutions for integration into your LCD project. Our experts design and ruggedize LCDs for better performance in outdoor environments and applications with more-than-usual wear and tear. Our LCD enhancements are developed through months to years of laboratory research & testing and help promote a longer overall product lifespan.
AG101YM-A10N-CTG-VB has an HDMI interface, symmetrical viewing angles, a perimeter bonded capacitive touch screen, and 3mm coverglass with black décor border. Datasheet available in More AGD Info below.
- 1000 cd/m² High Bright LED
- WXGA 1280x800 Resolution
- Touch Type: Projected Capacitive
- 800:1 Contrast Ratio
- 85/85/85/85 Viewing Angle
Sample pricing shown above, includes shipping. Better tier pricing available upon request, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Outline Dimensions (WxHxD)||229.46 x 149.1 x 19.1 mm|
|Storage Temperature (°C)||-30 to 80|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-20 to 70|
|Active Area (WxH)||216.96 x 135.6 mm|
|Color Depth||16.7M (8-bit)|
This Product Qualifies for our Industrial Repair Program
AGDisplays is focused on refurbishing and repairing your LCDs; we specialize in providing cost-effective alternatives to LCD replacements.
AGDisplays repairs most components on an LCD, so our customers don’t have to replace whole units for minor repairs. Over years of finely-tuning our in-house manufacturing processes, we provide a smooth transition from modification, to inspection, to shipping. All repairs are performed at our US-based headquarters in Greensburg, PA.
For quality assurance measures, we perform a full diagnostic analysis for each repaired unit before sending restored LCDs back to customers.
Read more about our repair program by downloading our ebook here.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
- High bright LED backlights
- Touchscreen and controller integration
- Versatile and cost effective
- Easy integration into existing design
- Compatibility with new and legacy equipment
- Built for non-conventional designs
- Long LED lifespan
- High compatibility
High Bright Solutions
Our dependable component selections make the LED backlights and controllers offered by AGDisplays some of the most reliable in the industry. Innovative LED technology has opened up new opportunities with dynamic color mixing and color sequencing capabilities.
- Shock and vibration—improved ruggedization
- Extended lifespan: 10,000-100,000 hours
- Durable in harsh temperatures (-40 to 85°C)
- Protection against extreme humidity
- Low power consumption, with higher brightness output
- Energy efficient and dependable
- Smaller LEDs for a slim and light design, and increased ruggedization
- Custom-manufactured LED controllers
- Multiple designs to accommodate your specific needs
- High sunlight readability
- NVIS-compatible options
- High color gamut achievable
- Lower EMI and better resistance
- Lower heat emission
- Retrofitted into any sized LCD
- Better uniformity
The projected capacitive touchscreen features:
- Single, dual or multi-touch
- High light transmission, in excess of 90%
- Superior image clarity
- High durability in rough environments
- Flexible touch points
- High transmissivity
- Input triggered by bare hands, latex gloves and stylus
Utilizing a glass substrate has the superior advantage of increased hardness and scratch resistance as well as having a higher design value. Pairing glass with various strengthening methods increases the robustness even more.
- Scratch and Crack Resistant
- Improved Surface Quality
- Enhanced Response
- Thin and Light without Fragility
- Promote Sunlight Readability
- Protection From EMI Interference
Our tape bond services provide a secure bond that increases productivity, long-term durability and improved appearance. The adhesive offers a wide temperature specification, allowing durable placement of the touch screen to the LCD in various environments.
- Bond with High Adhesion
- Withstand Static or Dynamic Strength
- Continuous Bond Distributes Stress Over Entire Bond
- Damp Vibration
- Resistant to Extreme Weather
- Seal Against Environmental Conditions
Note: specifications subject to change without notice.