AGDisplays offers completed LCD solutions for integration into your LCD project. Our experts design and ruggedize LCDs for better performance in outdoor environments and applications with more-than-usual wear and tear. Our LCD enhancements are developed through months to years of laboratory research & testing and help promote a longer overall product lifespan.
The AG133HA-003N-PTG-KIT features:
- FHD resolution
- Projective capacitive touchscreen and controller
- White ink border
- EDP input
- Perimeter bond
This Product Qualifies for our Industrial Repair Program
AGDisplays is focused on refurbishing and repairing your LCDs; we specialize in providing cost-effective alternatives to LCD replacements.
AGDisplays repairs most components on an LCD, so our customers don’t have to replace whole units for minor repairs. Over years of finely-tuning our in-house manufacturing processes, we provide a smooth transition from modification, to inspection, to shipping. All repairs are performed at our US-based headquarters in Greensburg, PA.
For quality assurance measures, we perform a full diagnostic analysis for each repaired unit before sending restored LCDs back to customers.
Read more about our repair program by downloading our ebook here.
- Touchscreen and controller integration
- Versatile and cost effective
- Easy integration into existing design
- Compatibility with new and legacy equipment
- Built for non-conventional designs
- Long LED lifespan
- High compatibility
The projected capacitive touchscreen features:
- Single, dual or multi-touch
- High light transmission, in excess of 90%
- Superior image clarity
- High durability in rough environments
- Flexible touch points
- High transmissivity
- Input triggered by bare hands, latex gloves and stylus
Our tape bond services provide a secure bond that increases productivity, long-term durability and improved appearance. The adhesive offers a wide temperature specification, allowing durable placement of the touch screen to the LCD in various environments.
- Bond with High Adhesion
- Withstand Static or Dynamic Strength
- Continuous Bond Distributes Stress Over Entire Bond
- Damp Vibration
- Resistant to Extreme Weather
- Seal Against Environmental Conditions
Note: specifications subject to change without notice.
|Outline Dimensions (WxHxD)||306.4x180.2x5.5 mm|
|Active Area (WxH)||293.472x165.078 mm|
|Color Depth||262k (6-bit)|